Our top priority is the safety, health and well-being of our residents and staff. Therefore we are closely following the recommendations of the CDC and local health departments regarding COVID-19, the novel coronavirus.
Currently, we are taking a number of precautionary measures to help reduce the potential for the virus to enter our buildings. (Please refer to the CDC’s Steps to Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 if You are Sick.) You may contact our quality department at Administrator@Bay-WoodlandsHH.com
- 2 visitors maximum for in-room visiting
- Visitors must wear a surgical mask at all times to visit. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you
- Abide by social distancing guidelines
- Sign-in to get screened and have a temperature check
- Perform proper hand hygiene
- Please note the facility will adjust visitation based on recommendations from the CDC and local health department
Staying in Contact
We have implemented the use of video calls to help our residents stay in contact with their loved ones. Through FaceTime and Skype sessions, residents will be able to talk face-to-face with their friends and family without leaving home.
- For friends and family: Call the main building number and ask to schedule a FaceTime or Skype call. Our staff will work together to set up a time that works for everyone.
- For residents: Simply talk with the facility’s Social Services Department or Nurse, who will work with you to schedule the call.
Our Facility is still accepting new residents, although we are observing heightened screening and safety procedures during and after admission. If you would like to set up a tour, we would be more than happy to schedule a visit. To set up your own personal tour, simply dial the building’s main number to speak with the facility’s Social Services Department or Marketing staff. Please note that these tours may be conducted virtually or in person, depending on visitation guidelines as recommended by the CDC and the local health department at the time.