Home Health Aide/ Personal Care Worker
We are ready to assist with any personal care needs,
bathing, grooming, eating, and more.
The Bay at Woodlands Home Health employees undergo thorough interviewing, testing and screening prior to employment. Employees are educated and supervised daily by our administrative and clinical support staff to enhance the skills and knowledge of all staff and to ensure that The Bay at Woodlands Home Health’s high standards of care are met and maintained.
The following are some of the services we provide:
- Assess the overall home environment
- Recommend specific adaptive devices and suggest home modifications for home safety
- Develop and carry out the home exercise plan and rehabilitation program to maximize total function
- Personal hygiene
- Transfers & Ambulation
- Toileting & management of incontinence
- Meal preparation, planning and eating
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminder